Silent retreats with Shai Tubali are a unique opportunity for an irreversible spiritual awakening.
Many people experience moments of profound spiritual awakening during Satsang or other encounters with spiritual wisdom and frequencies.
Quick and explosive as such initial awakening may be, more often than not they tend to fade away. This is largely due to the secular and ego-centered environments we live in, and the fact that we are heavily exposed to constant external stimuli and influence. Under such circumstances, it’s very hard to maintain the sufficient spiritual focus that we need in order to turn glimpses into truth into a permanent reality.
Shai Tubali has guided countless retreats and seminars during the last 17 years in India, Israel and Germany. During his silence retreats, he creates a powerful field of awakening and self-transcendence. In an atmosphere of deep silence and depth, people are easily drawn to leave their “worldly” self behind, in order to devote themselves to their deepest self.
What remains when all relationships, all worldly concerns, all possible influences and external interaction fall away and only you and silence remain? You know the answer when you chose to let go and enter the unexplored mystery within yourself. A silence retreat gives you the chance to finally venture into the universe within.
The retreat takes place in a setting surrounded by beautiful nature. There will be two satsangs every day, yoga and pranayama practices, meditation, self-inquiry, associative writing, music and chanting.
Since a silent retreat is like a fast from the world, typically you will experience an initial phase of inner cleansing of mental and emotional habits, inner conflicts, memories and worries about the future. We leave the past and time behind and enter a space in which nothing remains expect for the one truth that could never fade away.
After the initial cleansing, in the second phase you are uniting with your innermost being and growing trust and confidence in your capacity to embody truth and freedom. In this phase often new insights and visions appear. When the mind is silent and in a mode of listening, your inner voice awakens and a new sense of intimacy with your self arises.
From a state of complete independency, wakefulness and clarity, a new state of consciousness and perception comes into being. This is the time when a lasting shift in identity can appear and literally change us forever.
In the last phase of the retreat, we consciously prepare ourselves to re-enter the world from this state of total freedom and maintain it our daily lives and while we play role in the world.
Shai Tubali believes that dedicating oneself fully to a silent retreat can be as powerful as a rebirth. You are reborn into a new state of awareness and spiritual strength. Whoever is determined to encounter himself fully, and is willing to temporarily leave the world behind, will not come out as the same person that entered the retreat.
Dates: August 19th, 18:00 – August 25th 2017, 14:00
Price: Starting from 710 EUR in a dormitory, from 752 EUR for a double room. We also offer a cheaper option for camping.
Early bird price until May 25th, 2017: A 50 EUR discount
Registration and further information: Noga Müller
+49 157 316 81 740
Further information: http://www.chiro-yoga.org/silent-retreat
- We kindly ask that all participants respect the silence during the entire period of the retreat.
- Please keep your attention in silent awareness. In order to maintain and enable full silence during the retreat, please avoid physical or eye contact and refrain from talking and using phones or the internet. This will enable you and your fellow participants to deepen into your innermost, since you won’t be distracted by social interaction and attention stimuli.
- If you are attending the retreat with a partner or friends, it is important that you do not communicate with each other during the retreat. Doing so is an act of love and respect towards the other.
- You need to abstain from alcohol, drugs and any other intoxicants except for medications prescribed by your doctor.
- The retreat is not a replacement for any kind of therapy and medical treatment. If you are currently in treatment, please make sure with your mental health care practitioner whether the retreat is suitable for you.
- As a participant of this retreat please note that your voice and image may be recorded and used for the sharing of videos and audios. We treat all images with absolute sensitivity and respect.